Welcome to Funopolis. We are committed to providing our guests with a safe and friendly environment. We are a family establishment with house policies relating to the admission, conduct and safety of all guests. Please read and respect the rules listed below.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent of guardian at all times while in the facility.
- The parent of guardian agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of underage guests.
- Guests must behave courteously.
- No loud and/or abusive language will be tolerated.
- To ensure the safety of our guests, Funopolis is a smoke free facility.
- There are designated smoking areas for our guests’ convenience.
- No firearms are allowed.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone not adhering to the above stated policies.
- We will not admit anyone who is obviously under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you use a credit card you must show a valid ID with the same name that is on credit card at time of transaction.
- Please observe the following dress code:
- Appropriate clean attire required. Shirt and shoes required.
- State Law requires “closed in” shoes on some attractions.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION